Skip to content
- Anglican Young Adults Movement (AYAM) – promotes special activities for those in the age group 22-45. Activities are geared towards personal growth and development, fellowship and friendship.
- Anglican Youth Fellowship (AYF) – meets for fellowship, study and special activities
- Little Brothers of St. Andrew – a small group of volunteers who work with inner-city children of the Half Way Tree area – mostly from the Ambrook Lane community (off Hagely Park Road). Our activities include Saturday classes, homework and study assistance, counseling and personal assistance, educational and recreational field trips, and raising funds to send our children to various summer camps.
- Sunday School – There are three Sunday Schools that are held in the mornings – St. Andrew Parish Church, as well as, St. Clement’s, and St. Thomas Mission.
- Youth Committee – coordinates the activities of all youth groups within the Church.