In a directive from the Archbishop of the West Indies – please note the following:
- Refrain from handshaking during the Peace and the holding of hands during the Lord’s Prayer.
- While the Eucharistic Prayer includes both elements of bread an wine, when consecrated the cup should be consumed only by the President.
- Holy Communion is to be administered in one kind only by the priest placing the host carefully in the communicant’s hands.
- It is proposed that communicants receive the Host standing, rather than kneeling.
- In accordance with the restriction placed, NO more than twenty (20) persons should gather.