In a second directive from the Archbishop of the West Indies, please note the following:
- Refrain from handshaking during the Peace and the holding of hands during the Lord’s Prayer.
- While the Eucharistic Prayer includes both elements of bread and wine, when consecrated the cup should be consumed only by the President.
- Holy Communion is to be administered in one kind only by the priest placing the host carefully in the communicant’s hands.
- Intinction is not an option during this time of the epidemic.
- It is proposed that communicants receive the Host standing, rather than kneeling, as this would normally involve handling the rails which may be contaminated by others.